Department: Information Processes & Decision Support Systems (IPDSS)
Department of Information Processes and Decision Support Systems (IPDSS) carry out scientific and applied research. It activities are focused on the decision support systems based on single and multi-objective optimization models using the contemporary information technologies to optimize processes in different applications areas.
Scientific areas of IPDSS department
- operations research for modelling, design and control of processes and systems
- single and multi-objective optimization models
- single and group decision making models
- desktop and Web-based software systems for information processing, optimization and decision support
- modelling and optimization for renewable energy sources and for night vision devices
- modelling of processes for optimal job-shop scheduling,
- methods and software tools for e-learning and e-testing
- Web-based applications and Web design.