IICT-BAS RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES
BILATERAL INTERNATIONAL PROJECTS
- Microstructure and Multiscale Modelling in Bio- and Geo-Environment, Joint Research Project with Institute of Geonics, bilateral cooperation between BAS and the Academy of Sciences of Czech Republic,
- Robust Scientific Computing Methods and High Performance Algorithms, Joint Research Project with Johann Radon Institute of Computational and Applied Mathematics, bilateral cooperation between BAS and the Austrian Academy of Sciences.
- Multi-criteria Decision Making. Bilateral research project with the University of Malaga, Spain.
- Biometrics of Face and Signature. Bilateral research project with the University of Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- Study of Biomedical Data by the Methods of Multiresolution Analysis. Polyspline Wavelet Analysis in Immuno-Computations and Brain Research, Bilateral Bulgarian-Greek project, Bulgarian National Science Fund B-G-17/2005, 2005-2007.